Editor’s Note: Incident information was obtained from the Activity Report provided by Fairfax County Police Department’s Public Information Office. The incidents included are at the discretion of the PIO and are not to be considered all-inclusive. They run below unedited.
Fairfax County Police logged the following incidents in the McLean Police District (Tysons Corner, Merrifield, Dunn Loring, Falls Church, McLean, the outskirts of Vienna and Great Falls) during the week ending Nov. 28.
- DWI DIRECTED PATROL, 11/24/12, Four officers patrolled the McLean area searching for drunk drivers. One driver was arrested for DWI, 10 for traffic violations, 20 received warnings, and one was charged with possession of marijuana.
- ASSAULT, 8000 block of Leesburg Pike, 11/23/12, 5:30 p.m. A victim reported two individuals were detained for allegedly not paying for clothing at a business. They fled and were captured by officers. Keshawnna Musgrove, 19, of Washington D.C., and London Crawly, 19, of Washington D.C. were each charged with grand larceny and possession of burglarious tools. Crawly was also charged with assault.
- ROBBERY, 2200 block of Pimmit Drive, 11/26/12, 5:20 p.m. A 46-year-old victim reported he was walking home when two masked men approached. One of them was brandishing a gun and demanded money. The victim complied and the two fled with the cash. Both suspects were described as Hispanic, in their early 20s, approximately 5’6” tall and 180 pounds.
- Six pack of beer stolen from business on Chain Bridge Road
- Cell phone stolen from business on Chain Bridge Road
- Merchandise stolen from business on Chain Bridge Road
- Wallet stolen from Business in Chain Bridge Road
- Two t-shirts stolen from business on International Drive
- Wallets stolen from business on Westwood Center Drive
Animal Control - Countywide
- ANIMAL BITE, 1500 block of Summerchase Court, 11/21/12, 3:30 p.m. A 51-year-old woman reported she was bitten by a dog while walking on a path. Neither the owner nor the Bernese Mountain dog have been located. The victim received minor injuries.
- ANIMAL BITE, 3600 block of Hancock Forest Trail, 11/23/12, 7 p.m. A UPS delivery person reported he was bitten while making a delivery. A resident opened the door and two dogs exited. One of the dogs bit him in the leg causing a minor injury. The case is still under investigation.
- ANIMAL BITE, 1400 block of Waggaman Circle, 11/24/12, 3:15 p.m. A 59-year-old victim reported he was jogging in the street when two dogs approached and bit him in the leg. He received minor injuries. An investigation led to Jennifer Painter, 48, of McLean being charged with one count of no dog license and two Maltese dogs being routinely quarantined.